Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday's Nugget of Wisdom

"The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence." -unknown*

I love this quote. When a friend tells me she can't wear this or that, or would never be able to pull something off, I call poppycock. Confidence is key. If you love something, I say rock it sister. People are drawn to confidence, if you want to try out a new hair style, lip stick or piece of clothing do it with confidence. And if you're still nervous, just remember that most people devote more energy to  worrying about themselves than judging you for what you're wearing. Even if they are judging you, who cares?! You will never see that random person at the mall, restaurant, park, etc again ;)

*I did a google search to find who this quote belongs to but I couldn't find anything definitive. If you know please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment