Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mandy Eats

Welcome! There are some changes brewing over here at Cupcakes by Mandy, the first being the change of this blog's name! I'm really excited to announce that I've changed this blog to Mandy Eats. The official domain name is now http://www.mandy-eats.com.  I am expanding the blog to cover more than just cupcakes to talk about a variety of different recipes, food & restaurant reviews, and  keeping up an active lifestyle. This is something I've been thinking of doing for a while, and I'm excited to have the blog grow! I have so much more to talk about than cupcakes, but those will certainly still be featured here and will continue to expand my baking skills. Stay tuned for upcoming articles for Thanksgiving recipes and how I attempt to keep the holiday weight gain at bay! I'm thinking of throwing a Facebook page into the mix as well... stay tuned!

The old address of cupcakesbymandy.blogspot.com will redirect you to this site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment