Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


A few things I'm thankful for:
  • #firstworldproblems: there are times when I become overwhelmed with every day life. But when I take a deep breath and step back, I realize how truly blessed I am and if my biggest annoyance for the day is the holiday traffic, I've got it pretty darn good. 
  • Annie the Golden Doodle: she's my best furry friend and just makes life better with her happy face and wagging tail after a long day. 
  • The boyfriend: I am soooooo thankful for him. He makes me a better person and is my best friend, not to mention the love of my life. I could go on and gush about him for ages, but Jared you truly are something special. 
  • Scarves: there is not an easier or more chic accessory that also keeps you warm in the cold fall air.
  • Living in wine country: the fact that I live less than a mile where my favorite wine is produced is really freaking awesome. 
  • This blog. And you readers. I am unbelievably thankful for you. Comment below to let me know what you're thankful for this Thanksgiving!
PS. The turkey was a success! I will post pictures later today of it all carved on my grandmother's pretty platter when we serve it for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment