Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 4 AKA Rich Girls Day: Rodeo Drive & Sprinkles Cupcakes

How have I been home for over a week now?! California feels a bit like wonderful a blur now but I find myself recognizing places on Instagram or in a tabloid, and I get a rush when I recognize it! So it must mean that I really was there and it wasn't all just a dream.

Day 4 we headed to Beverly Hills for lunch and to explore perhaps the chicest shopping street in the United States.

Gratuitous picture of the Rodeo Drive road sign.

So chic I could die.
I forget the name of this street, but had a very European feel to it.
This little park was not technically on Rodeo Drive (was one block over) but it was too cute to not take a picture.

It would seriously be a crime to be in LA and not grab a cupcake (or 2) from Sprinkles Cupcakes.
The outside of the S. Santa Monica Blvd location.

Red Velvet cupcake from Sprinkles.
My friend and I both opted for the red velvet cupcakes (my absolute and traditional favorite cupcake) and I have to be honest, the cake part did not blow me away like I was expecting. In fact I think my own recipe is better, but the cream cheese frosting was spot on! And the frosting is the most important party anyway right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment