Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm Obsessed, I know...

...with the food at the Crystal Lake Cafe at Americana.

 It just wouldn't be dinner (or lunch or brunch...) at Americana if I didn't get a glass of the Gewurztraminer.

The mouth watering spinach artichoke dip. I have a bone to pick here. What is up with the tortilla chips Americana?! This use to be served with their home made focaccia bread and now they serve it with chips. Not impressed. I thought this was a one off thing the last time I had ordered it, but I see that is not the case. Next time I'm gonna have to request the focaccia in place of the tortilla chips. 

The Friday night specials.

I got one of the specials, the empanadas. Delicious per usual. Jared had the lamb burger which isn't pictured, but you can see it here.

In case you haven't heard, Americana Winery and the Crystal Lake Cafe is located at 4367 East Covert Road, Interlaken, New York 14847. What are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment