Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wine, Wine, and Some Frosting

This week has been crazy busy between working, helping friends with events, and out-of-state family visiting. Here's a quick photo bomb from my past week. The cupcakes for this weekend are going to be Ninja Cupcakes! Stay tuned for photos of those later this week.

 The Seneca County Chamber of Commerce's Annual Membership BBQ & Small Business Award Presentation (Congrats to Fuzzy Guppies!) at Knapp Winery.
Catered by Aaron's Smokey Bar B Que.

Dining among the grapes, it's how we do in the Finger Lakes.

Sunflowers plucked from right down the road. 

Entertainment provided by The Casey McDonald Band

Grapes. Soon to be in my wine glass.

Cash bar featuring Knapp Winery's finest wines.


Mama Kitty!

Thursday night's are spent at Michael's in Ithaca, NY perfecting my decorating techniques. 

Shell border anyone?

The historic row townhouses in downtown Geneva, NY.

Cruisin' Night Block Party in Geneva, NY.

How cool is this stair case?! Starting to notice a theme here?

I may need this in my future home.

I love to hear what you lovelies have been up to this week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment