Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pretty Little Cupcakes

Remember how I use to make cupcakes? Yeah, me too. I haven't been dabbling in the cupcake department much since the winter due to this challenge. It's just way too much temptation to have delicious fresh baked goods and sweet frosting around me at this moment. However, I did make cupcakes and cookies for my yoga instructor's daughter's wedding shower (follow that?) in March. Mickey (my yoga instructor) is pretty awesome (check out her blog here) and her vision for a girly English tea party truly came to life that day.

I made mini wedding white vanilla cupcakes with white buttercream frosting with pearl sprinkles and sugar cookies with this beautiful edible transfer paper I found online. The photos below are from Mickey's website that she so graciously shared with me to put on here.




 Check out Micky's blog to see pictures of the rest of the wedding shower.

The pictures below are the ones I took on my iPhone and are on my Instagram @MandyLouWho88






1 comment:

  1. Awesome Amanda! Beautiful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete