Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Fish Recipe for People Who Don't Like Fish

I am not a fan of salmon. Nor anything that even tastes remotely like fish for that matter. My repertoire of sea food that I actually enjoy is shrimp and tuna (and lobster every now and then). Not very adventurous right?  In an effort to become healthier and expand my seafood palate I gave this recipe by Divas Can Cook a try. And boy it did not disappoint.
The sweet & hot chili rub and fresh pineapple & mango salsa cover any sort of fishy-ness salmon has. I highly recommend you give this recipe a try if you're dipping your toes into the seafood pool. (Side note, I'm not a huge fan of mango nor cilantro, but they work so well together in this recipe.) The video for the recipe is linked below and subscribe to her channel because her recipes are all really scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment